HELP • HOPE • HEALING
After Abortion Care
At H3Helpline, our after abortion care and services connect you with resources in your area to ensure your healing journey doesn’t end when our call does. Our helpline is operated 24/7 and is dedicated to serving all of our callers, offering help, hope, and healing.
Healing is Possible
Why Is Post-Abortion Care Important
No person should be forced to go through a painful experience on their own. Abortion is already an isolating experience. By engaging in post-abortion care, both women and men can get support and understanding for their healing and find a path to recovery.
Here are a few of the benefits of taking part in a post-abortion care program:
- Lessening the feelings of grief or sadness after an abortion.
- Learning how to come to terms with the decision in a healthy way.
- Gaining support and love from other people who have been through the same experience.
- Finding a safe, comfortable, and confidential place to share without judgment.
Why Call H3Helpline
At H3Helpline, our phone lines are open 24/7 and our services are 100% free, allowing you an instant connection to process your post abortion thoughts and feelings with women who have been exactly where you have been and can help you find resources in your area to being your journey towards healing.
We refer to our team as Helpline Coaches, not because they are following a script, but because they are here to provide you with support and encouragement. All of our Helpline Coaches are professionals with extensive training that have experienced abortions themselves and completed the healing process. They are always available to listen and offer their insights, as well as refer you to counselors and support groups in your area that can help you continue the healing process.
When you call H3Helpline, we are committed to:
- Providing you with a safe and confidential space to express your thoughts and feelings with someone who has experienced an abortion themselves.
- Allowing you to process and ask questions without fear of judgement.
- Researching your area in order to find local resources that are suited for you and can help you continue your journey towards healing.
We care about every individual that calls our helpline and genuinely want to see everyone find hope and healing after an abortion. With your permission, we follow up with you after your initial call to ensure that you received the local resources we found in your area, as well as to check in and see how you are doing. If you or someone you know has been affected by an abortion, call or text H3Helpline today at (866) 721-7881 to start your healing journey.
Abortion Stories • Healing is Possible
Our Helpline Coaches are caring and non-judgmental. We care about your recovery. Don’t wait for the pain of abortion to go away, let us help. Call or text our abortion helpline today.